You are a shining owner of a regular license based on Bare Agency Theme
First of all, Thank you so much for purchasing this template and for being my loyal customer. You are entitled to get free updates to this product + exceptional support (as per market policy) from the author directly.
This documentation is to help you undesrstand the template's structure. Please go through the documentation carefully to understand how this template is made and how to edit this properly. Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is required to customize this template.
1. Getting Started
When you are ready to use this template, you must first upload the template files to a local or remote server. In this regard, unzip the template package you have downloaded from themeforest. In extracted folder you can see following folders:
- Template — Contains all the original template files comprises of HTML, CSS, JS etc. This is the folder which you'll upload on your server after necessary modifications.
- Documentation — Inside this folder you will find this same documentation updated with the last changes.
Details regarding contents and structure of
template folder is given below.
2. HTML Files
This template consist of 10 handcrafted HTML pages. All of these pages can be found at the root of the
template folder. Despite the different contents of each page all of these pages have a common markup structure. Here is a very trimmed down version of a standard page structure. Note that for brevity, I'm not including content that isn’t relevant to the technique.
2.1. Skeleton Details
From the above skeleton it can be seen that there are 3 major logical code blocks in each page. Most of the contents displayed on the screen goes in one of this block.
site-header section contains the code for logo, primary navigation at top and of hero module. Except hero-module, content of this block mostly remains the same.
site-body section contains the page specific content which varies from page to page. For example, It contains different page sections, blog + portfolio + shop index enteries as well as their details.
site-footer section typically remains the same. It consist of social icons and copyright text note.
Further, skeleton shows two additional markup tags.
mobile-menu contains the menu for the mobile version. Whereas, section with the ID of
3. Stylesheet Files
All styling realted files of this template can be found in the folder named
styles/ | |-- scss/ # source files for main.css |-- vendor.css |-- main.css
As it can be seen, In this folder there are 2
vendor.css file contains styles of all third party plugins and libraries used in the production of this template (list of which can be found at the end of this documentation). Whereas,
main.css is the primary file which comprises of all custom defined styles for this template.
main.css is a pretty big file and one may might feel lost in it while editing any specific portfion of it, for this I've included the source files of this stylesheet for advance users. These source files are categorised in a logical hierarchy of mutiple files and sub-folders. You can find these files in
To compile these
.scss files you may need some
node.js environment or any third party software. More details on it can be found here.
scripts/ | |-- vendor/ | `-- modernizr.js |-- plugins.js |-- main.js
In this folder there are 3 files.
head tag of every page whereas latter one is called just before the closing
On the other hand,
5. Support Desk
Please remember you have purchased a very affordable theme and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Occasionally we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Before seeking support, please...
- Make sure your question is a valid item Issue and not a customization request.
- Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- Make sure to double check the item FAQs.
- If you have customized your item and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn't make a mistake. If you have made changes and can't find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.
- Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to people's issues can be solved with a simple "Google Search". You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
- Make sure to state the name of the item you are having issues with when requesting support via ThemeForest.
6. Files & Resources
The template uses following resources by third parties.